ELTB TT 4-5
ELTB TT Introduction
The story of Adan and Eve in the garden is the story of the source of temptation, suffering, and peace.
The account was written by Adam and bears his signature in Ge 5:1 (see Appendix A). Though the story is real history, God nudged Adam to write his story in such a way, that God could hide another message, that Adam didn't know about. We will examine both the history, and the hidden drama.
Cast of Characters
- God plays himself. I mean really... Who else would be qualified to play God?
- Adam plays the role of Christ.
- Eve will represent the church; those who are taught by Christ. 
- Animals will represent people who don't know God.
- The serpent will play the part of Eve's heart.
- Trees always represent the cross.
- Apron of leaves will represent the works of men.
- Garment of skin is like light. It is not light, but it is like it, representing a kind of holiness.
- The path represents a life which allows you into, or keeps you out of the garden.
- ↑ ▸ ± 1Co 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
ELTB TT 6-7
ELTB TT God in the Garden
Who did Adam talk with in the Garden? Who did he hear coming when he felt ashamed? Was it God the Father, or the Son? Though this question troubles many scholars and theologians, it is easily answered if we simply believe Jesus, "No man has seen the father, but me."  So we know Adam did not see or hear the Father. It must have been the Son.
God the Son, plays the role of God in the play. Now we know why Jesus would be called "Eternal Father". 
ELTB TT Adam plays Christ
Of course Adam was really Adam, and we will learn things from him. But he also plays Christ in the hidden story.
- ↑ ▸ ± Joh 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
- ↑ ▸ ± Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
||Firstborn of creation 
- ↑ ▸ ± Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
|Adam - Spirit א and blood דם
||A man on whom the Spirit descended
|Adam obtained his wife though sleep.
||Jesus obtained his bride through death.